Tuesday, 14 June 2016

My Sciences investigation about Saturn

WALT: we are learning how to make a mini inquiry about Space!
Description: we had to make some questions up about space and answer them. But we have to 
make them bigger and do at least a paragraph about each question. Most of us made a model, here is mine. (This is how I made my model. First we went to Mitre ten and got cardboard and paint. Then we cut the card board  into a circle to make the rings. My dad striped some tape and then we painted it a really light shade of yellow. Then a really bright yellow for the rings. There you have it! Then you just carefully put the rings on the ball, then your done). We also did a presentation to the class and then Rosie our teacher marked it. I got ten green targets.



No comments:

Post a Comment