Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Italy

WALT: research and write information about our country!
Description:This is my slide for Italy we started this after we cooked in seed to table week. you will find much more about Italy in the slide
feedback:I love it Tui it is awesome if I did one like that I would be proud of myself so you should be proud of your self. Mikaela
feedforward:  next time you could add some more photos to the food slide.  you could make the color of your writing on your designs in italy slide. Mikaela   
target/Evaluation: I think got I yellow target  because I could have done it yesterday when most of the class was done.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, I really liked how some of your topic were quite different compared to other people in your group! Maybe next time you could make sure that all your sentences make sense. Ngā Mihi

    ReplyDelete