W.A.L.T: write the procedure about your product from market day.
Description: we had to write steps, ingredients and materials for how to make our product.
Feedback: your writing is amazing I'm going to have a go at making your bubble bars!
Feedforward: maybe you could have a list of the measurements but you already have them on your steps. Riley.
How to make a bubble bar
A Rolling pin
What to do:
- Add ¼ of a cup of corn flour.
- Pour two tablespoons of shampoo.
- Mix them together and slowly add two drops of food colouring.
- Mix with a spoon until it is in a play dough type feel..kneed(play with it) the bubble bar lots but don’t leave it for too long because it will harden.
5. If you want to make a spiral shape when you cut it make the same mixture again.Then roll the glad wrap out 5cm bigger than the bubble bar dough.
6. Then slowly put your other bubble bar dough on the dough then carefully roll it.
7.Then place it in the freezer for about an hour.If it’s still soft put it in for another half an hour.8. Then cut it and put it under the tap and see what happens.